|Christian appeared to cause a stir at a rally for free speech in Portland last month, shouting at people and at one point blurting a racial epithet, videos from reporter Doug Brown of The Portland Mercury weekly newspaper show. Christian, wearing a cap|
|Around 7.8 million UK adults used online dating sites in 2016, up from just 100,000 in 2000. But just as dating app users are at an all-time high, so is the number of people becoming victims of online dating fraud. A new report by the National Fraud|
|Online giants such as Match.com, Bumble and Tinder cater for absolutely everyone. That has left lots of room for “niche” providers: there are dating sites for every lifestyle, including ones for vegans, Disney fans and farmers. Entrepreneurs now see|
|DEAR MISS MANNERS: I am a male member of a popular dating website. When I read the profile of someone I'd like to meet, I write them a personalized letter pointing out some of our common interests, adding a bit of levity where I can, suggesting we meet |
|The U.S. is prepared to launch a preemptive strike with conventional weapons against North Korea should officials become convinced that North Korea is about to follow through with a nuclear weapons test, multiple senior U.S. intelligence officials told|
|Online dating – or “nätdejting” in Swedish – is booming in a country with a reputation for both shyness and tech-savvy innovations. We've listed ten of the most popular sites and apps and looked at what sets each of them apart - just in time to get you|
|Absolutely. When it comes to plunging back into the pool, most people start with online dating. Is that your only option? Nope, but it would be a mistake not to do it. There are so many people out there who are single and searching, just like you. The|
|US President Donald Trump's election victory led to more people longing for love, according to the chief executive of online dating site eHarmony. In an interview with the BBC, Grant Langston said that he had seen a “tremendous” 35 per cent spike in|
|"Well, I don't know," said Trump when asked if the Executive Order would cost Los Angeles International Olympic Committee (IOC) votes by presenter Jim Gray. "But we have to have, regardless, we have to have security in our country. "We have to know who|
|A Wall Street firm has fitted a statue of a girl in Lower Manhattan to stare down the well-known bronze charging bull on International Women's Day. State Street Global ... If the city decides that it should stay in perpetuity, we're absolutely on board|
- BRIEF-Bristol-Myers' Nivolumab study reaches limit, suspends recruitment
- Studies Show Pinot Grigio Could Trigger Rosacea and We Are Extremely Sad About It
- Why Germany's toxic bank could be the next Lehman: Could Deutsche Bank's £35 TRILLION book of derivatives trigger ...
- North Korea VS USA LIVE: Updates on North Korea as US pushes for sanctions – latest news
- Did the US cyber-hack North Korea's missile? Claims military sabotaged the launch as Mike Pence and family arrive in ...
- US nuclear site's collapsed tunnel may have gone unnoticed
- After announcement of closure, what's next for Three Mile Island nuclear plant?
- Did Nuclear Testing Contaminate Our Groundwater?
- Did feds begin secret shipments of nuclear waste on I-81 in Upstate NY?
- Trump tells Israel Iran will never have nuclear weapons